The Kaiserhof Hotel on Ziethenplatz in Berlin, 1931 (image via Bundesarchiv)
Donation Tin – Support Berlin Companion
SUPPORT BERLIN COMPANION
Running a blog is a wonderful but time-consuming job, one that requires plenty of reading, plenty of writing and even more research and double-checking. If you have enjoyed reading this post and like what you find on kreuzberged.com, a website for all Berliners and Berlin fans worldwide, please consider making a small donation or subscribing to access longer posts published especially for regular readers. It will help cover the costs of running the page and allow the author to focus on what she does best: digging for fascinating stories in Berlin's past and present to share them with you.
- DID YOU KNOW THAT ABOUT BERLIN: WHICH WAY TO GROßBEERENSTRAßE?
- QUOTE OF THE DAY: KURT TUCHOLSKY
- DID YOU KNOW THAT ABOUT BERLIN: FIDDLING WITH THE ROOFS OR ZEHLENDORFER DÄCHERKRIEG
- DID YOU KNOW THAT ABOUT BERLIN: THE LAST STATION AT POTSDAMER BAHNHOF
- EPISODE 7: COFFINS ON WHEELS – BERLIN’S CORPSE-TRAIN TO STAHNSDORF
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Follow Blog via Email